UCI: Bringing businesses and investors together
UCI International brings together parties seeking investment or partnerships with investors from the Gulf states and elsewhere through high-profile business facilitation and trade and investment-focussed events, as well as private meetings in between and outside of events. We have been successfully providing introductions and facilitating major investment, transfer-of-know-how, and joint-venture projects for more than 15 years. The organisation delivers a range of events each year, based both in the UK and in the Gulf.
Our first-hand knowledge of the culture, languages, and financial issues of the Gulf States, Europe, Asia, and countries of the former Soviet Union makes us uniquely qualified to identify potential international partners and to facilitate their interaction.
- "I would like to congratulate you once again on organising such a successful event. Well done to your team at UCI for their professionalism and the mastery with which they managed the event. I am quite pleased with the media coverage surrounding the event, and I thoroughly enjoyed the CNBC and other coverage the event received"
James Caan, Founder and CEO of Hamilton Bradshaw & BBC Dragon’s Den, UK
- "Thank you to all the UCI Group for the interesting and very useful conference. I think that it will lead to results for all the participants due to your hard work."
Vladimir Sorokovikov - Business Development Director, MICRAN
- "An interesting event, showing new investment opportunities and particularly new financing and investors. And good attendance from serious companies."
Zygmunt Chyla - General Manager TK Polska Operations
- "Very useful conference, particularly the funds available for investment projects through partnership."
Christopher Serrie - President & Managing Partner World Water Solutions Inc.
- "The event was professionally run and presented and was an effective business tool for us to present our services. Your personal efforts in ensuring everyone’s success was evident at every stage and appreciated I am sure by all in attendance. Once again, thank you and please be assured of our continued interest in future events operated by your company."
Haris Basic & Jasna Kulic - Director and Assistant Director Foreign Investment Promotion Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- "It was an innovative move for Wragge & Co to attend UCI conference IFM 2009. We are now handling some business deals following UCI’s one-to-one business facilitations. It was a pleasure – the event went very well."
Mr. Bijan Sedghi - Partner, Wragge & Co, LLP
- "Congratulations for a very successful Conference that achieved its goals"
Raed Mahfouz, Deputy Gen. Manager, Middle East Dredging Company Q.S.C
- "Thank you and your team for the good organization and for the portfolio of projects"
Rima Karam, UDC Qatar
- "Thank you and your team for organizing and hosting the Qatar Investor Window. Unlike other conferences we've attended, this has been both an interactive and engaging event, and gave us a great opportunity to understand what other industry professionals have to say about the market and doing business in Qatar "
Brian Manalastas, Aamal Company QSC